Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A late Valentine memory

It's been busy. I have no excuses for this late posting which I started almost one week ago. Joe was away at a trade show for the Valentine weekend, and the kids and I were home alone! The madness of it sometimes scares me. Two against one. Them against me.

Anyhow, with it being Valentine's Day, I took a tip from my good friend over at Put Together Mom for how to keep their busy bodies entertained. We started with the homemade Valentine's.



We began by cutting out heart shapes out of construction paper.


Then, little Kate punched holes for the lollipops.

Conor helped by inserting the sweet little treat.


What a cute and fun idea!

Next, we moved onto baking.


We made brownies for Katie's classroom friends,


and rice crispy treats for Daddy and all their neighborhood friends,


and cookies...just for us! We like cookies!



When Daddy got home, there were no fish to be had. But, plenty of smiles all around. Having Daddy home was the only Valentine they needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clark Infested Waters, 2009. All Rights Reserved.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.