Friday, June 3, 2011

Daddy's Girl

I have always been a Daddy's girl. Before my own memory could recall, my Mother has shared many early stories of my Father's Love. So, I knew that when we found out our first born would be a girl that I would have many of my own stories to share with Kate.



This is one I had to record...On the mornings her Dad works early, he kisses us all goodbye and leaves before the sun rises. Yet, on the past two mornings, he has made time to make his little girl Tinkerbell toast. While I can make it, I guess she has recently shared that I don't make it quite like her Daddy. Finding it ready on the counter when she wakes up has brought a smile to her face so big that it competes with the one she displays on Christmas morning. It's a Father's Love in it's purest form. Yes, she too, is indeed a Daddy's girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clark Infested Waters, 2009. All Rights Reserved.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.