Friday, December 23, 2011

Not better, just new

I have written before about where I grew up, and how good it feels to witness a liftime of work pay off for someone you love. But, this Christmas was even more special because it was the year we were able to spend together in my parent's new home. This would be a year when me and my kids would be sharing "first" memories together. The first time in the new house, the first time arond the new tree, the first time seeing Rudolph's cousins. Precious memories in the new jacuzzi tub pressing the limit on bubble bath.
Many laughs chasing Uncle Brad around a new floorplan, and wrestling on new carpet in a new room.
Countless games of dominoes at the kitchen table.
Many a mess clearing rocks for the new gate.
Plenty of rides on the tractor.
A memorable visit from Auntie Aubs.
And oodles of snuggles from Mom Mom.
No matter where we are, being surrounded my family truly makes for a great Christmas!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Clark Infested Waters, 2009. All Rights Reserved.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.