Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Airing my dirty laundry

You know that saying..."life happens"? Okay, so maybe it was slightly altered...
I didn't realize how much "it" does until I removed myself from control of it for a week. While I was working in Texas, many unfortunate "happenings" took place, including one which our washing machine contributed to. It screamed. Revolted. And then died spewing oil in protest.

My dear Mother-in-law saved the laundry in the way that Mother-in-laws do (she's magical)...a little Oxy clean and some day time air. But...even so...this is what eight days without a washing machine at our house looks like...

And to think this doesn't even include the linens!
So, a couple of hundred dollars, a new transmission (I didn't even know washing machines had transmissions), and one promise for a problem-free year later...and we could finally get back to schedule.

Volunteers anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clark Infested Waters, 2009. All Rights Reserved.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.