Saturday, October 31, 2009

For the record

Our dearest children,

I started this blog almost one year ago to aid in capturing all the wonderful, comical (sometimes chaotic) and simply perfect moments in life that I may not one day remember. So, Conor, please let it be recorded here that the Mickey costume was your Dad's idea. I voted for the Duck.

Still, you made one handsome little mouse. I will always remember the way your shorts waddled when you walked, and how your tail stuck out straight from behind. You are truly the only mouse I could ever adore!

Kate, despite the rainy walk around the neighborhood, you and your friends were troopers. I enjoyed watching you run up to each house eager to ask the question, "Trick or Treat?" I hope you always embrace your imagination and good spirit like you do at this age.

Lastly, this like the Mickey costume, was your Daddy's idea, and proof that even Mommy and Daddy could have a little fun. Note: You may need to Google Gilligan's Island.

Wishing you many more Happy Halloweens!


I love you. Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clark Infested Waters, 2009. All Rights Reserved.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.