Monday, February 8, 2010

A lesson in Perspective

On receiving 30 inches of snow, and only having a hand shovel in my garage...

If you are kind to others, they will be kind to you.


On taking thirty plus minutes to dress two excited toddlers for play... twice in one day...

The view from the top and flowing kisses that followed were worth it.

On the oven going out on Friday, and costing $200 to fix...one week later

I still have heat, electricity, and (clutching my latpop to my chest) wireless.


On having to go to work on a snow day...

Working from home has its benefits.

On not having my husband here for the weekend Blizzard...

It just matters that he made it home safely.


On the forecast of receiving another foot of snow tomorrow...

If we could dig out of 30 inches, we can dig out of another 12. It could be more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clark Infested Waters, 2009. All Rights Reserved.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.