Thursday, May 20, 2010

Don't worry, that's just my neighbor swearing

With the snow melted away, and the afternoon temperatures reaching the mid-seventies, Spring has arrived in South Central PA.
Just like tulips tend to show their colors in April, so do the real estate signs in May. Three weeks ago, one went up across the street from us.
My neighbor's house is beautiful! They have done everything right for their listing:
  • Removed all personal elements
  • De-cluttered the rooms and countertops
  • Cleaned it spotless inside
  • Have excellent curb appeal, trimming bushes and blooming flowers

The one thing they forgot to do was inform their neighbors. This is where I insert my apologies...

I apologize for the mountain of rocks which blocked the roadway for nearly three days.


I offer orange caution cones for your safety.

I apologize for the mud tracks and eye sore of a yard that seems to contrast with your beautifully manicured one.


I offer a yard rainbow for your viewing pleasure.

I apologize for the sounds of Construction equipment early in the morning...through the afternoon...and into the evening.


I will offer you a beer when the house sells.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clark Infested Waters, 2009. All Rights Reserved.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.