Saturday, May 9, 2009

I love weekends

This is my third official Mother's Day, and every year gets better and better. Today, the kids and I played in the dirt planting more flowers, ate PB&Js with cheetos for lunch (except Conor), drove the Big Red Car at the grocery store, decorated some cupcakes, and ended the day with a bowl of Mint chocolate chip ice cream picked out by Katie herself. The videos that follow I captured after we finished shoveling the bowl of ice cream with extra sprinkles. I couldn't decide which was my favorite, so I posted both.

Conor was still sitting at the table enjoying the last of his ice cream. However, Katie was so thankful (or full of sugar), she decided to head onto the deck and sing!

I love weekends...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Clark Infested Waters, 2009. All Rights Reserved.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.