Monday, August 30, 2010

What were they thinking?

Joe and I decided to treat the kids. It was the last full week before school, and we had been promising a backyard picnic for months. So, we loaded up and headed to Wendy's for a couple of bagged Kids Meals to share on one of the last days of summer vacation.

After all was consumed, and the kids ran to play on the swings, Joe and I lounged on the blanket challenging one another with what appeared to be an innocent game of "Where's Waldo?"

As the first paragraph on the back of the kids meal bag suggests, Joe and I began looking for Waldo and his friends. The second sentence says, "Look closer; there are many more things to discover!"
Boy, was there. What we "discovered" next left both our mouths open. If Dave Thomas were alive, I don't think he would have approved this.
Warning: Please remove children from the room before proceeding with viewing the following images.


We are fairly certain the woman circled in this photo is topless.
The woman in the photo below is having her rear examined by a dog.
And the picture below, look just to the right (green bikini) of the man with the look of shock. Ahem. Can't say I disagree...with either of their faces. Oh my!
And, finally...I don't even need to circle the image in this one.

So I ask...What were they thinking?

2 comments:

Clark Infested Waters, 2009. All Rights Reserved.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.