Sunday, August 16, 2009

It's TOO HOT!

I apologize to the family, as it has been exactly one week since my last post. We have been busy, busy, so tonight I only have time to share a short and funny with you.

As a part of our usual nightly routine with Kate...brush teeth, potty, Mommy read two books, potty, Daddy read two books, potty...we were reading a book from Mom Mom. called "T" is for Texas. As we turned to the last page, "Z is for zillions and zillions of Bluebonnets"...

Kate: I want to go to Texas, Mommy.

Mom: Ok, One day we will.

Kate: But, not today. It is too HOT at Texas today!

Mom: Yes, Honey, I agree. Too HOT indeed.

Kate: We need to wait for it to cool off.

Mom: Good idea.

Kate: Yep.

She is three and has it all figured out...smart kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clark Infested Waters, 2009. All Rights Reserved.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.