Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The healing, magical power of band aids...

Hello there. For those of you who have been checking for updates, I apologize for being away for a few days. Unfortunately, our household got on the stomach virus train over the weekend, and are still going strong. In fact, as I write this, I have one toddler lying on my lap, and the other resting upstairs. Those little bugs sure know how to come in and sweep us off our feet. Since Sunday, I have washed six loads of laundry, wiped down the bedrooms twice, served eight or so cans of soup, and have gone through at least a can of Lysol disinfectant spray. I parade through the house with my rubber gloves, mask, and Lysol can like a scene out of Ghostbusters. "I ain't afraid of no bug!" Funny thing though. Despite all the vomit and tears (vomit on a Princess dress is the end to a 2.5 year old's day), I learned something very worthy this week. A simple band aid has a healing, magical power. Whether they be Nemo, Princess, or other character, they can make the tears stop, and my little angel feel better instantly. Thank you Band Aid brand!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clark Infested Waters, 2009. All Rights Reserved.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.