Friday, January 9, 2009

Hello, my name is Jill...I am an addict...

Yes, it's true. I am a blogger. It took a dear friend of mine (you know who you are) a couple of years to convince me that a blog was just the thing I needed to keep her and family everywhere updated on our crazy happenings. Starting this, I can not believe how easy it is to get sucked in. One post, now two...a gadget here or there. Before you know it, I am in full swing and can't get enough. The good news to all of this is after endulging in my new addiction for hours, I don't have the tab associated with previous addictions...Shopping! I bet you thought I was refering to something else. ;) Yes, my name is Jill, and I am a blogger.

1 comment:

Clark Infested Waters, 2009. All Rights Reserved.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.