Saturday, September 19, 2009

It doesn't matter how you say it, just that you do

This afternoon as I leaned over the bed to wake little Kate up from her nap, she wrapped her arms around my neck, pulled me close to her, and whispered the words, "Mommy, I very love you".
I am one of those hopeless romantic, Can't we all just get along?, right and wrong way to say everything, super emotional, deep thinking, Cancer sign types...ahem.

So, here's my latest sappy (and maybe a hint of romantic) thought...

Some people choose to express their feelings with words, and others with actions. Whatever your preference, it doesn't matter how you say it, just that you do.
Below are some of my favorites...
Joe on his trip to Ireland, just three months after our daughter was born

Kate's first beach trip

blankie

Best Friends!

The Booze Hound

GrandMom

Atlantic Footprints with Auntie Aubbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clark Infested Waters, 2009. All Rights Reserved.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.