Sunday, April 11, 2010

Princesses are cool. Moms are not.

This weekend, we dressed little Kate up as Snow White, from the black headband down to the red sparkle shoes (ok, I know Snow White doesn't wear red sparkle shoes...), and loaded her and four of her dearest friends into the car for a day with the Princesses at Disney on Ice.
This is our third year attending, and the time she enjoyed herself the most! In fact, I would say watching her interact with the show was totally worth the $12 plastic cup with nasty Snow Cone I still can't believe I purchased.

She was so excited when we got home that I continued the Princess music for her Dad, so she could show him how the Princesses skated at the show. We all know how much I love music and dance, so I couldn't help but join in myself...

Kate stopped, cocked her head to the side, and said..."Mom. I lloooooovvvveee the Princesses. But, I do not like when you shake your booty."

We all busted out in laughter together. I guess I should stick to the chapperoning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clark Infested Waters, 2009. All Rights Reserved.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.