Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Irish Blessings

With each year that passes, I find myself growing to love St. Patrick's Day more and more. I am sure it has nothing to do with the Irish family I married into (wink, wink).

I couldn't get my youngest to wear a green shirt this morning (Red is the current favorite), and my daughter was wearing the same shirt she wore this day a year ago (yes, it still fits). So, the cute sibling picture I was hoping to duplicate from last year is not existant.

Instead, I share with you some of my favorite photos from St Patrick's Day past.



And the lovely artwork that adorns our refrigerator. Not bad for two tods under four, no?




And one Irish Blessing.

Wishing you a rainbow
For sunlight after showers-
Miles and miles of Irish smiles
For golden happy hours-
Shamrocks at your doorway
For luck and laughter too,
and a host of friends that never ends
Each day your whole life through!


Happy St. Patricks Day. Slainte!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clark Infested Waters, 2009. All Rights Reserved.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.