Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A late Thanksgiving post

Yes, I know, this is a late Thanksgiving post. One day, this one post completely out of order and thrown in the middle of chronological Spring events will surely drive you crazy. It will.

But, this one I had to add...even if it was four months late and out of order.

I visited your Dad's office a few weeks past, and found a school craft proudly displayed for all to see. Only, I had never seen it before. The following is a creation expressing all that you were thankful for this past Thanksgiving. You were three...
I am just tickled your Father, Brother, and I ranked among such royalty as Tinkerbell and Snow White. Awesome.

Oh, and one day when you declare you aren't so fond of us, and insist on changing the walls of your room because you hate the color Pink...I'll remind you of how thankful you once were. Again, awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clark Infested Waters, 2009. All Rights Reserved.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.