Saturday, March 6, 2010

Celebrating Us

Seven years ago, you took me away for the weekend, bent down on one knee, called me by my full name, and asked for my hand in marriage. It was a beautiful Southern California Saturday.


Today, is our sixth wedding anniversary. Since this date in 2004, we have...
  • Moved from the West Coast to the East.

  • Established our careers

  • Bought our first home

  • Had two children

  • And...suffered a few losses

As one would expect, the last six years has aged us. Our hair is a bit shorter, our smile lines more pronounced, and our priorities for life a bit straighter. Still, every day remains a fun adventure, and there is still no one I would rather spend my days with than you.

May we always be as happy as we were then...

Happy Anniversary, Dear. I love you.

(Oh, yes I did.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clark Infested Waters, 2009. All Rights Reserved.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.