Friday, January 1, 2010

A decade gone...A year remembered

One year ago, I made a New Years resolution to begin logging (or blogging) the little moments with the kids that one day I would be unable to remember. The little moments that happen in life that are so precious, yet hard to remember amongst decades of memories.

So, as the year came to an end, I took a moment to look back on some of my favorite memories from 2009...

The Fun. Spending the time at Hershey and the Blizzard of 2009.

The Tough. Conor's endless medical visits and Katie's broken arm.

The Cherished. Katie's love for band aids and her Nana.

The Sweet. The kids first lessons in Chemistry and disappearance.

The Milestones. Conor's First Birthday and Kate's first day of school.

The kids have grown leaps and bounds over the last twelve months, with Conor learning to walk and Katie writing her first letter to Santa. While I don't know what is in store for the year ahead, I am fairly sure I will have a lot to write about!
Wishing all a joyful and prosperous 2010! Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clark Infested Waters, 2009. All Rights Reserved.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.